Megan’s career spans over 15 years of brand building & cultural partnerships for international clients, transforming creative identities and iconic brands into benchmarks that define their time, through a blend of creative & strategic vision.
To date, Megan has worked with the world’s leading artists, cultural institutions, fashion brands, and art museums. Curating art exhibits & cultural events in New York, Shanghai, Berlin, and Paris. Megan has managed art partnerships and events at Art Basel and masterminded creative campaigns and collaborations merging the world of art & fashion for the worlds leading brands including Colette of Paris, Lacoste, Hugo Boss, Mercedes-Benz & Kiehl’s.
Based in New York, Megan specializes in cultural branding, creative strategy along with the curation of collaborations with the world’s leading artists, tastemakers, and influencers of culture and creative experiences across the globe.
Additional Career Achievements:
- Colette, Paris – Curator of Art Exhibits & brand collaborations for collectible art products
- Art Basel – Cultural & Arts partnerships/events with the Standard Hotels for collectible art products
- Brooklyn Museum – Art Curation & Event planning for collectible art products
- Cooper Hewitt Museum – Art Curation & Event planning + brand partnership for collectible products
- Hugo Boss – Art partnership & brand collaboration for a worldwide campaign
- Lacoste – Fashion & Art brand collaboration, international brand campaign
- Creative and Brand Strategy for brand identity and guest experiences
- Curation of Culture & Art through installations, events and content
- Brand collaborations & Licensing with like-minded arts institutions, brands and companies