Funding can be a long and painful process of uncertainty and frustration, distracting the management team from growing their business and meeting their own and their investors goals and expectations.
At PoE Advisory, we have worked extensively with both sides of the table i.e., as founders and as investors which means we have a great understanding of what the pain points of a fundraising process are, and what investors are looking for.
How can we help you?
At PoE Advisory we work with start-ups and scaleups to design a tailored investment strategy and an attractive investment proposition. We’ve worked extensively with both sides of the table i.e. as founders and and as investors.
What we offer
- Investor introductions (VC, family office, institutional investors, and/or high net worth individuals)
- Opportunity assessment
- Investor presentation review & development
- Pre-investment preparation (data room)
- Negotiation support
- Post-investment structure and reporting
Our investment partners (typically)
- Aim to be shareholders for 3 to 7 year
- Invest as little as $100,000 to seed a company and as much as $50,000,000
- Are willing to take risks on brilliant founders
- Like to work with founders who are experts in their industry and are entrepreneurial fire-souls
- Enjoy working with and investing in young or first-time founders